An Author's Guide to Book Planning & Troubleshooting Writer's Block
Get that blinking cursor moving again!
This two-part guide will prepare you with the tools for learning how to write your first book including the planning, organization, and writing process and setting realistic goals. The second part covers quick writer's block troubleshooting methods followed by advanced writer's block troubleshooting techniques. Using a case study to demonstrate the techniques, explore how you can turn your book into a reality.
What you will learn:
- Getting started: What you need to know before writing your first book
- Key foundational questions to start your story
- How to create goal plans with two track options to work around your busy schedule
- Methods to start writing
- Writer’s block quick solutions to get you back on track
- 14 Advanced writer’s block troubleshooting techniques with step-by-step examples
- How to translate your outline into words in 3 easy steps
- Simple and effective ways to keep ideas coming